With an abundance of coveted prewar buildings, the Upper West Side has evolved into a family friendly community infused with a dash of urban flair and eclectic cultural opportunities. A plethora of new construction luxury condos have debuted in the market, most notably 15 Central Park West, along with a mix of elegant townhouses and brownstones on gracious side-streets.
The Upper West Side is home to the iconic Lincoln Center, The Children's Museum , The American Museum of Natural History and The New York Historical Society. Fashion mavens enjoy shopping at upscale boutiques on Columbus Avenue or Broadway and attending Fashion Week shows at Lincoln Center. Residents have a wide selection of fine dining opportunities from top restaurants such as Quest, Boulud Sud, Redfarm Uptown and Picholine.
- Geographic Boundary: Above West 59th Street in between Central Park West and the Hudson River
- Top schools: Ethical Culture Fieldston School, Trinity, Collegiate
- Top Buildings along Central Park West: The Dakota, 15 Central Park West, The Beresford, San Remo, Trump International
- Famous Neighbors: Yoko Ono, Jerry Seinfeld, Michael Doulglas, Bruce Willis.
- Parks: Central Park and Riverside Park