Midtown, the vibrant epicenter of Manhattan, lies between 59th Street and 34th Street from the East River to the Hudson. A dynamic cultural hub, this area of the city is famous for its museums, including the Museum of Modern Art, Fifth Avenue's luxury retail corridor, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman, world-class restaurants and the Broadway theater district.
Residents enjoy a dynamic portfolio of desirable real estate ranging from luxury high rise condos to the old world charm of Beekman and Sutton Place to the high rises of Central Park South with unparalled Central Park views. The towers of the Time Warner Center have created a residential community of its own, making the Columbus Circle area into a cozy complex full of lavish condos, superb restaurants and renowned shops.
• Geographic Boundary: Area south of 59th Street and north of 34th Street Hudson to East Rivers
- Famous Residents: Sean Combs ( P. Diddy), Carol Burnett, Goldie Hawn, Carmelo Anthony, Josh Grobin
- Top Restaurants: Four Seasons, Per Se, Le Bernadin, 21 Club, Le Cirque, Estiatorio Milos
- Top Buildings: 50 Central Park South (Residences at the Ritz Carlton), 768 Fifth ( The Plaza), 1 Beacon Court, Trump Tower, 80 Columbus, One Fifty Seven
- Parks: Central Park, Tudor City Park